Modified on: Tue, 5 Nov, 2019 at 3:09 PM
New Features and Reports:
- Login Message of the Day
- Management has the ability to display a message of the day requiring users to acknowledge that they've read it. This acknowledgement will be stored for reporting.
- Dispatch to ToDo List
- Calls can be configured to dispatch to the ToDo list for future attention.
- Beverage Sales By Well
- For properties with the beverage module only.
- Force Availability By Role
- In the Role Detail Tab, roles can be set to automatically be available up to the number of calls configured or to follow global settings.
- Dynamic Chat Groups
- Chat groups by role that are dynamically created and only send out to users logged in at the time of the chat creation.
- Deferrals by User sub-report
- The sub-report is accessed via hyperlink and shows more detail concerning the who deferred on the call.
- Missed Goal Times Report
- The Missed Goal Times Report now contains a hyperlink to the Call Review for the specific call so that users can understand better why the goal was missed and which employee missed the goal.
- Hide Disabled Users in Chat
- Disabled users will no longer show up in the chat list on the clients.
- Responder based Call Configuration options
- Calls can now be configured to require card in to arrive and/or card out to complete the call for individual responders.
- Calls By Employee Report
- Call notes can now be viewed from this report.
- Patron/Game Locator
- Added the ability to search by asset number.
- Subsequent Jackpots for Patrons
- Kai will now give the user an audible alert concerning the subsequent jackpot.
- Client Call Filter
- Added a filter to the client to sort calls by the amount, this only pertains to calls that have an amount such as Jackpots.
- Call Resolved Audio
- Calls that users have accepted but are resolved by another user will now announce the location in addition to the "Call Resolved" announcement.
- Search By Role in Chat
- Added the ability to search for users based on role in the chat list.
- Cross Department Call Steals
- Added the ability via Property Value to prevent cross department steals of calls: com.acres4.mercury.dispatcher.intf.dispatchercallintf.noCrossDepartmentSteals. The default is off. Setting to true will prevent cross department call steals.
- Jackpot Balancing during auto-defer
- Jackpot balancing now skips an employee in the dispatch order when that employee auto-defers the call.
- Concealed Permission on Client
- If a user has the Concealed permission they will no longer show up in the chat list as online.
- Handpay amount on Client
- Fixed currency formatting for handpay calls
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.