Full VM specifications can be found here: Kai Server Specifications
- Added the ability to schedule periodic calls.
- Added number of steals to Employee Comparison Report.
- Log MEALs with the call at a machine if there is one
- Fixed a bug where the dispatcher would wait 5 minutes to reconnect to the interface server in the event of a network error.
- Add multicast event consumption from SDS.
- Fixed a bug where users zones were unassigned.
- Fixed a filter bug in the client MEAL report for Oasis properties.
- Fixed a bug synching the Zone Tree.
- Added card out to complete calls feature
- Added forced acceptance of calls as an option.
Kai Configuration Website:
- Scheduled Calls Configuration.
- Added ability to filter unmapped events.
- Sort per cents numerically on the reports page.
- All reports can be emailed regularly.
- Text message reports can be sent regularly.
- Add all participants in a chat to the chat log report.
- Display zone descriptions in employee role and zones report.
- Re-enable Zones editing to customers.
- Fixed a bug in deferrals for reports.
- Added configuration for card out to complete feature.
- Added configuration for forced acceptance of calls by role.
- Fixed a bug where user's zones were unassigned.
- Fixed a but for the Call History report for Oasis properties.